Binance How do I get private and public key

Binance How do I get private and public key

binance support
Looking for Binance private and public key but having the problem in getting that easily? If you find any problem then dial our Binance customer service number. Such kind of problem always occurs with Binance users but this is not the big problem as it may quickly be fixed contacting us to get the solution. Therefore you don’t need to make delay, call our Binance customer service number immediately. The phone number is active all day and night so you can approach them at any point in time for availing the best and certified solutions.
https://www.cryptowalletsupport.com/binance-support-number/